COLD WEATHER SAFETY
As the temperatures are forecasted to drop over the next day we ask that you take precautions to keep warm. Please review the following steps if you have to go outdoors.
- Wear layers of loose-fitting, lightweight and warm clothing. Outer garments should be tightly woven, water repellent, and hooded.
- Wear a hat, because 40% of your body heat can be lost from your head.
- Cover your mouth to protect your lungs from extreme lungs.
- Mittens, snug at the wrist, are better than gloves.
- Try to stay dry and out of the wind. Also, please be sure to check on elderly loved ones to make sure they are staying warm and dry.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at 412-255-2134.
District 6 Office