This is a reminder for the third online town hall that will take place on Tuesday, April 9th at 7pm. It is an opportunity for all of the constituents of District 6 to ask questions and interact with me online, whether through webcam, phone or via instant messaging. To log on, just follow these instructions:
- Go to www.concert-oh.com and select the meeting
- Join by clicking the red JOIN button
- Select the START A CALL (for PC) option. A passcode/PIN will be provided on the screen when this option is clicked. For those using the DIAL IN (phone) option, a passcode/PIN will also be provided on-screen.
- Click on the “Raise Hand” icon to participate in the meeting. The Councilman will place you in “talk mode” when he is ready to take your question.
- Scroll over the Councilman’s image and select the Floating option to increase video size.