The Finishing Trades Institute of Western Pennsylvania District Council #57 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program will be accepting applications for apprenticeship in the Painters/Glazers/Drywall Finishers program for the year 2013.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prior to final acceptance, a doctor’s certificate of examination may be required.
- A certified drug test will be required starting the program, at the program’s expense.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or a legal US resident.
- Applicant must submit a non-refundable process
- ing fee with the application (money order or certified check in the amount of $20.00).
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma or GED (submitted with application).
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license for the state of residency and have dependable transportation (submitted with application).
Applications can be obtained on the following:
Place: District Council #57 Office, 101 Ewing Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15106
Time: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 and Thursday, April 25, 2013.
The requirements are:
The selection process will be intent to hire. Selection will be made according to the needs within the 32 counties of Western Pennsylvania covered by the Training Program.
For more information, please call the District Council #57 office at 412-276-6061.