Applications Due on May 17, 2013
Sent 04/03/2013 @ 12:58 pm
The Joint Apprenticeship Committee of the Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers Local #2 are announcing their apprenticeship program for 2013. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must pick up the application in person and have photo identification. A non-refundable $25.00 fee is due upon the receipt of the application. Payment must be by money order or certified check, made payable to the: “Joint Apprenticeship Program, AWL #2”.
- Applicant must send the completed application to the office of the committee, post marked on or before May 17, 2013.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age, as of the date of application.
- Applicant must be physically able to perform the work of trade.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate by June, 30, 2013, or have a G.E.D.
- Applicant must have a dependable form of transportation.
- Applicant must be a Western Pennsylvania resident for a minimum of one year immediately prior to the application date.
- Applicant will be required to take a written examination.
- Applicant must submit to a certified drug test, at the program’s expense, before final acceptance into the program.
If interested in this apprenticeship program, applications are available at the AWL#2 Apprentice Training Center, 1057 Clinton Road, Clinton PA 15026.Applications can be picked up from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm from Monday, April 29th to Saturday, May 4th and again from Monday, May 6th to Thursday, May 9th.
For more information, please contact the Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers Local #2 at 724-695-0415.