The refuse collection schedule will proceed as follows: If your scheduled collection day is Monday, May 25 you will be serviced on Tuesday, May 26. If your collection day is Tuesday, May 26, you will be serviced on Wednesday May 27, and so on through Saturday.
- On-ramp from Route 885 to westbound (inbound) Parkway East from Monday, May 18 to Thursday, May 21.
- Northbound Route 885 between Craft Avenue and I-579 Crosstown Boulevard from Friday, May 22 to Sunday, May 24.
- Westbound (inbound) I-376 Parkway East off-ramp (Exit 72B) to Route 885 from Monday, May 25 to Saturday, May 30.
Stop by for this FREE EVENT, music by DJ Maria Romono, some delicious food and drinks from local Food Trucks, and a great time!
Parking lot of: The John Heineman Company
(Next to Scott Electric)
151 39th Street Lawrenceville 15201
- Spring 2015: The public scoping period begins with the May 5 & 6 public meetings and extends to June 4, 2015 during which additional public and agency input is received. The NEPA review will begin. Coordination with the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission has been initiated and contacts with other regulatory and resource agencies will occur.
- Summer 2015: Community workshops to discuss the location and design of BRT stations will be convened. The analysis of the alternatives effects on the social and economic environment, physical environment and transportation system will continue. The alternatives will be refined.
- Fall 2015: The NEPA analyses will be completed. Based on the input from the workshops and technical analyses, the station designs will be developed further.
- Winter/Spring 2016: The draft NEPA document will be prepared.
- Spring/Summer 2016: The public will review and comment on the draft NEPA document. Based on public comment and the NEPA analyses, the LPA will be selected. A report on the LPA will be submitted to FTA for approval to advance the project into Preliminary Engineering.
- 3295 Dawson Street (continuance): Violation: Overgrown weeds and grass (Overgrowth on property) Owners: Pradeed and Thespine Khosla
- 3415 Bates Street (continuance): Violation: Garbage and debris throughout property Owners: Oakland Gateway Ventures LP
- 3407 Bates Street: Violation: Garbage and debris throughout property Owners: Oakland Gateway Ventures LP
- 3263 Parkview Avenue: Violation: Failure to remove couch from porch Owner: Michele Rice, Barbara Rotz and Elizabeth Zembower
- 21 Hodge Street (continuance): Violation: 1. Failure to Maintain roof drains, gutters and downspouts and 2. Garbage and debris throughout property Owner: Rush Howe
University of Pittsburgh Police Officers assisted the City of Pittsburgh Police Department with an armed robbery that occurred on Friday, May 8th, 2015, at approximately 9:45pm, near the intersection of Bigelow Boulevard and Tennyson Avenue. The victim stated that while in his car, a white male approached him, displayed a handgun and demanded his wallet. The victim gave the suspect a credit card, and the suspect fled on foot in an unknown direction.
Description of the suspect follows:
- Suspect - White male, approximately 5’6”, wearing a black sweatshirt, black pants, black hat, and white shoes.
Anyone having information regarding this incident should call the Pittsburgh Police Department (Zone 4) at412-422-6520 (reference CCR #81560) or the University of Pittsburgh Police at 412-624-2121. (Reference report #15-01340)