- Kelly Strayhorn Theater – Pgh East Side
- Gallery Crawls – Downtown Pittsburgh's Cultural District
- Yoga in the Square – Sundays from June 5-September 25
- Allegheny County Summer Concert Series – Various County Parks
- Bach, Beethoven and Brunch Sundays, June 19-August 14 2016, Mellon Park
- Dollar Bank Cinema in the Park – Watch cinema under the stars at seven Pittsburgh area parks 7 days a week June through August.
- The First Fridays at the Frick – Free admission, but $5 donation suggested.
- KidsPlay @ Market Square – Tuesdays 10-11am July through August
- Rodef Shalom Biblical Botanical Garden – largest biblical botanical garden in North America
- Three Rivers Storytelling Festival – August 5-7, Northland Public Library
- City of Pittsburgh Great Race – September 25
- Light Up Night® – November 2016
Monday February 1, 2016, applicants can apply for Low Income Public Housing on the ACHA website. The website address is webapp.achsng.com.
March 5, 2013 the planning commission will be hearing from The Oakland Portal Project. Planning commission hearings are open to the public.
Click here to review the traffic study and responses to questions: Oakland Portal Phase 2 Response to City Comments 2-5-13.
For more information on how the planning commission operates please click here:City Of Pittsburgh Planning Commission Home.