Find year-round events for fun, entertaining and engaging things to do in the greater Pittsburgh Area.
Having fun doesn’t have to empty your wallet! Many of Pittsburgh’s annual events are free, family friendly and deliver a unique experience.
A sampling of ongoing and upcoming events and places to visit:
- Kelly Strayhorn Theater – Pgh East Side
- The First Fridays at the Frick – Free admission, $5 donation suggested.
- The Frick Collects: From Rubens to Monet, Free Admission thru May 14, 2017
- The Pittsburgh Creche, Nov – Jan, 600 Grant St
Check out their website for the complete list and links to respective sites.
Also check out the list of great family adventures in Pittsburgh this month from NEXTPittsburghInline
- Winter Flower Show and Light Garden at Phipps: Nov 25 – Jan 8
- Hands-on Handmade at Handmade Arcade: December 3 at DL Convention Ctr
- Krampusnacht at Market Square: December 5
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Pajama Party at Row House Cinema: December 20
- Holiday walks with Venture Outdoors: December 1, 17