Find year-round events for fun, entertaining and engaging things to do in the greater Pittsburgh Area.
Having fun doesn’t have to empty your wallet! Many of Pittsburgh’s annual events are free, family friendly and deliver a unique experience.
A sampling of ongoing and upcoming events and places to visit:
- Kelly Strayhorn Theater – Pgh East Side
- The First Fridays at the Frick – Free admission, $5 donation suggested.
- The Frick Collects: From Rubens to Monet, Free Admission thru May 14, 2017
Check out their website for the complete list and links to respective sites.
Also check out the list of great family adventures in Pittsburgh this month from NEXTPittsburgh
- Hervé Tullet exhibit at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh: Now-February 26
- Party in the Tropics at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: February 3, 7—11 p.m
- The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh: January 26—February 4
- The Addams Family at Shady Side Academy: February 10-12
- Ice skating with BikePGH at the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex: February 12
- Valentine’s Day and Ginger Whiskey Weekend at Wigle Whiskey: February 14, 17, 18, 19
- Award-winning acrobatics group Galumpha at various venues: February 14-19
- The Harry Potter Film and Cultural Festival at Row House Cinema: February 17-March 2
- Firelei Báez: Bloodlines at The Andy Warhol Museum: February 17–May 21
- Tropical Forest Congo Festival at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: February 18
- Pittsburgh Winter Beerfest at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center: February 24 & 25