Having fun doesn’t have to empty your wallet! Many of Pittsburgh’s annual events are free, family friendly and deliver a unique experience.
A sampling of ongoing and upcoming events and places to visit:
- Kelly Strayhorn Theater – Pgh East Side
- The First Fridays at the Frick – Free admission, $5 donation suggested.
- Rodef Shalom Biblical Botanical Garden – largest biblical botanical garden in North America
- Light Up Night® – Nov 2016
- The Pittsburgh Creche, Nov – Jan, 600 Grant St
Check out their website for the complete list and links to respective sites.
Also check out the list of great family adventures in Pittsburgh this month from NEXTPittsburgh
- Wizard World Pgh at David L. Lawrence Convention Ctr: Nov 4-6
- Polishfest Pittsburgh at the University of Pittsburgh: Nov 13
- Light Up Night Sleepover at Carnegie Science Ctr: Nov 18-19
- Winter Flower Show and Light Garden at Phipps: Nov 25 – Jan 8