West Carson Street Ramp from Southbound Route 51 to Southbound Route 837 Closure begins Tue 11/3
PennDOT is announcing a closure of the West Carson Street ramp that carries traffic from southbound Route 51 to southbound Route 837 in the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, will begin Tuesday, November 3 weather permitting.
Crews from the Lane Construction Corporation will begin full depth excavation and reconstruction of the ramp that carries traffic from southbound Route 51 to southbound Route 837 on West Carson Street on Tuesday at 9 a.m. The ramp will remain closed through Thursday, December 3. Traffic will be detoured.
• Traveling southbound on Route 51 (West Carson Street), motorists will continue past the closed ramp toward the West End Circle
• Turn right onto Steuben Street
• Turn left onto Short Street toward Crafton/Downtown – North 19/60
• Turn left onto South Main Street toward West End Bridge/Downtown – North 279/19
• Turn right onto southbound Route 837 (West Carson Street) toward Downtown
• End detour